Love is Colourful

Love is Colourful

Thursday, January 13, 2011

F!

F***! arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so sorry!
i m really not in the mood today!..so anyone who sms me today..im sorry!
ARGHHHH!!feel like wanna punch ppl today!
anyone??!
F***!!!!!!


Today..i found out that my "sickness" haven't really healed!
Few days ago...I din really met problem with it ad~
So relax m I!
So relieve m I!
So free m I!
NO MORE worries!
T_T..but who knows~It came again today..&looks like as serious as the first day!
WHY WHY???!?!??!?!i don't wan it~!
Make me so pressure for it!


And ! the second thing!..is a stupid Bastard!
i m sorry to be rude~i really vry Boh Song at him!
say many noob+geli words to me!arghhh..hard to describe!
and till finally! HE!
say me fei po....
 jz only i don't wanna give him my number!
Jz only i don't wanna go out with him!
wat the!...none of his business la!
anyone can say me fei po!only him!CANNOT!
I don't care anyone who say me tat....he really stupid!done many stupid thngs untill my MUM oso knows it!ADUH!
I don't wanna scold rude word really!
He made me do so!
He vry DOG!!!!
Don't ever let me see his name again!
Or anyone who name like HIS!arghhhhh~!
WTH!!!
IM sorry to be quite rude today~i m really mad!
very Frustrated recently~haiz!
FINALLY---->~hope my sickness faster recober please!T_T..


*END*



No comments:

Post a Comment