Love is Colourful

Love is Colourful

Monday, September 5, 2011

what happen to my first day?

OUCH!
Today is my second day in uni....=(
and today..
 I ALMOST WOKE UP LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
luckily my roomate is here..hehehe...
I have 8am class today and i m supposed to set my alarm at 6.50am...
AND!
at the end...yesterday nite..before i go to bed! 
I
miss-set the time to 7.50am! 
WALAO EH!
When i woke up..my roomate ad ready to go for her class..i thought why my alarm is not rang yet..
adoi....yuan lai i set wrong jor!!!
walao! its 7.15am jor! 
I quickly jump up and rush to the toilet....bath oso din take =.=
Today so noob la...only 1 class.. 8am-9.30am.. =.=
Mengantuk at class pulak....
BORING PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS!

Yesterday was my first day~~
hmm......MY FIRST DAY IN UNI..
class started at 9.30am yesterday...
I woke up at 8am..then go downstairs canteen  meet Kein On..
Then later on v go in our first Maths class together..
oh! and Mei Kei n Chui Venn together....
the class supposed to be 1 1/2 hour and the lectrer ended it at 8.30am pulak...
so damn free..later 2pm only got class.
Chui Venn go out buy broadband.....so thats y~~
the whole day lepak with On...
He brought me for lunch..
meet his friends~..hmm..funny people la his friends~xD~
then later on he pui me until my class n his class begin...
So Thanks To Him!! ahbo i bored die..
Then moral class......lagi ridiculous! go in for 15 minutes then end  class!!!
WALAO~!
yuan lai lecturer oso like to 偷懒!
xD...but good la..can rehat...
After that go back bath then go Block A pui On..he so kelian...alone waiting his bro fetch..
Later on went for dinner with Wan Thong And chui Venn..
WT bring along her friends....sama pharmacy...adoi..those all pro-People。。。
After dinner we went to Japanese shop to shop shop..xD...cz there is nothing else for us to do.. =.=
until 9.30pm baru balik....
awh! long distance to go back hostel!
and n big big slopes!
HOPEFULLY I CAN KEEP DOU FIT BY EVERYDAY WALKING LIKE THAT!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!
 owh! my roomate!xD...
damn nice people! she is 19 ths year~let me curi her foto...kekex..xD...

yesterday help me print jor 10++ pages geh notes!
awwww~~~thx yar!!! Ee Ling~xD...

hmm...today...aikz....macam above ad stated...
ater that 9am finish class..
meet On at Block A..
He gave me alot alot of notes~~
and help mai me fotostate...
aww!! so nice!!!! 
I m so hang fok at here!hahahaha
so many ppl helped me!
xD,,,then went breakfast with Chui Venn, E-Boon and my new KADAZAN Friend...
wow! first time i having a Kadazan Friend..hahaha
her name oso so damn special~
CLARICE DEDRE MARCUS

walao`~hahaha~~well~~she don't speak Cina! =.= adoi..@@
all so leng lui!xD
Leng zai macam vry less leh..aikz~!
Sometimes do very miss my friends!! T.T 
Now~?
Phaik Hui date me n chui venn to go Mid Valley together..hmm..but din folo...
SCHOLARSHIP MORE IMPORTANT!HAHAHA...
next time la......
12.00pm...alone in my room..doing nothing~~
wait 2pm go for scholarship work assignment~~
bored~~~~
do what? 自拍~哈哈哈哈~

比起来~我不够 leng lui la!hahahaha~
okla! bye! 
going lunch with On~

No comments:

Post a Comment