Love is Colourful

Love is Colourful

Sunday, August 28, 2011

YEAH!!!!!

yes!!!!
hahahahaha~
I am Damn so happy!!!hahahahaha
Finally ..I m back in T.I!!!
yeah!!
although i hv just left T.I for only 1 week..
but its just like i left it for yearrrrsssss~~!
oh no..
i just wanna go home!
i waana b at home for a longger time since i have chance....
It will be soooooooooooooo little time for me to spent time in t.i..
since its holiday..
i just wanna b back here!
I wonder why there are some peoples who dont wanna go back home during holiday..
oh no la~
I miss my home!
I miss my mum and dad!
I miss my bed!
I miss my Car!
I miss my dog!!!
T.T
ok~
well...This is me...homesick...i know....Mayb its because I am the only child at home..
And its wat the first time staying in Hostel..
I was damn Down last few days..
When i know i will only be coming back on next WEDNESDAY!!!
and there were no bustickets left!!
arrrggghh!! what the!
I cant accept lo!!!!
I was completely DOWN!
but....
LastFriday。。。my 救星came!
tat night...I was in computer room with Ahbok...chatting with him..
We were just back from cinema...We watched Cars2

Feel a lil bit better after watching it..but .....not that fine..
And suddenly..phone rang!
oh~its daddy...
hehehe...he told me.....
HE IS COMING KL TO FETCH ME HOME!!
ARGGHH!!!!so damn gam dong!!
at that moment..my tears rool down...oh no..what i have done!
they treat me too good jor!owh~~~
they haave done alot for me! T.T
Saranghae Daddy Mummy! muackxx!!

The Next Day...ahahahahha...was my happiest day ever!
Morning went karaoke with my  小姨~
and then~~'deng deng deng deng!
I BOUGHT MY NEW LAPTOP!HAHAHAHAHAHA
so happy am I!
Its Sony VAIO E-series.

arhhhhh~my 2nd darling~muackxx!!
hmm.....
its okay with it....love it!!
i bought a hardisk too...

later on v go for lunch....ate secret recipe cake then~
awww...nicce day!!!! =)))))))

when i back home~
yeah! mum and dad arrived there!!hahaha~
how much difference with my sweet Saturday and awful orientation day where i was alone in the room =(
hehehehehe~
i can back home!! 
 yeah~!!
AWESOME!
yam cha moment! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment