Love is Colourful

Love is Colourful

Monday, November 21, 2011

SUPER FAST

Seems like haven't been upddating it long long time ago =.=

I've got really no idea what to write...

non stop studying...

reporting....

Working....

AWW~~finally i have done my working hours for 30 hours..

and 8 hours left for event during orientation day =)

GREAT..

Teehee!!!

Went SingK with Dabianss last Friday~~ 

Phew~~ relief~~ =D

Friends are visiting me recently... HAPPY!!!! muahahahaha!

So ada hati come visit us >.<

gamdong nya~~

Kian Hong is coming this wednesday~~ muahahaha

so ngam just finish test 2~ relax relax xia... teehee!!

mama n family all going Langkawi for holiday this weekend >.<

YER~~~~~I CANT GO..

I dont CARE! i wan PRESENTS!!!

Gonna prepare for final!! wow~ seriously..time passed so fast.. T.T

Sem break is coming soon~~ Feels like I just start the new sem ==

LOL... Well~~

 ALL the Best to MYself and UCSI gangs!

Same to my dearest 廿 gangs~~ =)

MUACKXX!

No comments:

Post a Comment