Love is Colourful

Love is Colourful

Friday, November 25, 2011

T.T

IM SERIOUS...
I REALLY WANNA GO HOME!!!

I miss home!

I wan papa mama!

AND

I wan MY FRIENDS!!!!

T.T...

I dont wanna study ady... PLEASE....=(

Im sad till the max..

REALLY SAD..

Almost 75% of my dearest 廿members are in T.I right now!
My Best ji mui is having birthday this weekend and i cant celebrate with her! She's mad at me =(
So many friends who are seldom back to TI and they are all Back THIS WEEKEND!!!
AND I CANT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO MEET THEM!

T.T

SUCKs! I m really down down down!!!!!

I don''t mind giving up the vacation.. I just wanna back home!!!!!!


I Quit my work for tomorrow..
I REALLY QUIT!
With a REDICULOUS Reason!

 and I can go home and shock my mum anytime..

But I cant.. I just don''t want her to sacrifice more for me again..

How happy she is when she knows she can go for vacation with other family members...huh..

How could I......?
HAIZ....



Alright.. That's enough..!
Yet there are still many friends couldn''t back home like me..
Their hometown are further than mine...@.@
Well... kesian betul...
I m not the most pity one..

SO

Shut the o0o UP...

No comments:

Post a Comment